I began candidly documenting my random tidbits 4 years ago. On many occasions I often find myself mentally acting out scenarios in my life to every little detail which inevitably makes me captivated in my own mind so I began to share. Share my nothingness. I know nothing is usually viewed as an negatively strong word but in my ideal moments I have secured my haven. I have captured my reason to get through it all; being brown, cultured, and short.
This isn't an 'whoa is me' moment.... What I'm attempting to say is that my only purpose is to display the value of others like myself. How can one be brown and not excluded? How can one be a woman yet not restricted? How can one be short yet receive acknowledgement? There is a complex but don't allow that to divert your attention from the importance of it all. Through this journey I ask that you over-indulge in the moments. Connect with the dialogue. Give yourself your best.
- Words With Myself

